Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Bible Study Question #2

Your Spiritual Survival Kit: Daily Questions
These online questions are posted as an additional resource for the Bible study series Your Spiritual Survival Kit.  They are not required to go through the group study.  Rather, they are here to provide you with food for thought and spiritual reflection.  You are also welcome to post your own answer or reaction to each question as a comment here on this blog.  Just remember to respect the opinions and responses of others.  Blessings!
 
2.      Have you read/studied all or part of the Bible before?  How was it?

1 comment:

  1. One of the reasons it was so important for me to develop this Bible study curriculum to share with Atonement is the profound impact being part of a Bible study group made on me as a college student. I was invited by a Bible study host at my home church to come be a part of his in-home study. Being in a group of "regular people" gathered around the Word of God and sharing prayer and encouragement for everyone's daily struggles showed to me a new side of what the church can be. I hope many of you get to experience it!

    ReplyDelete