Sunday, February 28, 2010

Peace on earth and at Atonement


After a visit from the congregation of Peace Evangelical Lutheran Church, a New African Descent/Multicultural ministry, their pastor sent us greetings:
February 9, 2010
Dear Pastor Scott,
On February 7, 2010 we had wonderful time in our worship with you. I felt the spirit of joy, love, humbleness, gladness, peace and unity. I believed angels around is all pleased for the glory of God. More over our God the source of all these gifts rejoiced and pleased with our worship and unity. He deserved the praise from each and every one of us. That is why he created, called and saved us. Thanks be to Him.
I also wanted to thank God, you, your congregation, and Peace congregation for the offering gifts that I received for the ministry support for Peace church. I received three checks two from your congregation and one from Peace. The rest of envelopes contains different amounts of bills from $1.00, $5.00, $10.00, $20.00, $50.00, and $100.00. I received $554 .00 in cash and $71.00 in checks with the total amount of $625.00. All amounts directly goes to the mission support fund for Peace church.
I thank you in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and the Peace Congregation. Please address my appreciation and thanks to all of your members for they saw the seed for the mission and glory of God.
Again thank you and God bless you all!
Peace,


Pastor S/Michael Birra






No comments:

Post a Comment